Monday, July 22, 2013

Klinec Nail and Body Spa Experience

Hi everyone! 

How was your weekend? I hope it's great!

My weekend started with a Mani-Pedi from Klinec Nail & Body Spa. I have been dying to get a mani-pedi but I just didn't have the time for it. Last Friday, I finally got to have my nails done at Klinec. It's a nail and body spa located near our house. I've always thought of visiting and trying their services since they opened last May but I don't know why it took me that long to finally do so. Anyway, let me share to you my experience. :)



Right off the bat, I noticed the very clean and simple interiors and color theme of the spa. Their very pretty and posh turquoise chairs are what really caught my eyes. (I don't know what that type of chair is called. Hehe! I just think they're so pretty.) The whole room was dim and there's a faint music playing in the background which gives the spa a cozy ambiance. 



There were five chairs in the main room, 2 chairs in a private section at the back, and the body massage area's on the second floor. There were clients in the main area so my sister and I were asked to sit in the private section which we think was nice because we like privacy. 

my sister dear
The whole spa smelled fresh and it's also impressively clean and uncluttered. I just hate salons and spas that are cluttered because it's hard to relax when everything's messy. When we've settled, we were asked if we wanted hot or iced tea. Klinec serves all their clients a choice of hot or iced tea and that's a plus in my book. Of course, I chose iced tea. 

a refreshing glass of iced tea

One of the reasons why I keep coming back to certain spas is because of the friendly and accommodating staffs. Klinec's staff and even the owner, Ms. Jichelle were very courteous and accommodating. I love it when spa staffs and even owners take care of their clientele. 

They were probably a bit short-staffed that night because we had to wait for a while for someone to attend to us but it was OK. We didn't wait that long anyway. After waiting for a few minutes, one of the staff came in and gave me a hand and foot soak. After the soak, Ms. Thess (one of the staff) gave me a leg massage. I was actually surprised that she was giving me a leg massage since I am only getting a mani-pedi. Akala ko nagkamali lang siya kasi baka akala niya magpapa-foot spa ako. 

Ms. Thess told me that if you avail of their mani-pedi there's always a complimentary massage. Take note that it's a leg massage not just a foot massage you get in salons. After the manicure, she also gave me a hand and arm massage. Hindi ko na nga napigilang sabihan si Ms. Thess na love ko na sya kasi ang sarap nya magmasahe. The cucumber melon massage oil she used smelled so gooood - a wonderful break from the usual peprermint oil.


Clair,the nail tech that did my nails, had a very light hand. She cleaned my nails very well but did not dig in there like there's no tomorrow. Minsan kasi yung iba talo pa yung DPWH kung makakutkot ng cuticle ko. Nasusugat tuloy. I am very happy Clair was very careful with my hands and feet and made sure I don't go home with bloody fingers and toes. 

Claire, taking care of Ginger Toes :P
ginger toes just had some major love :)
Orly in Fowl Play on my nails
Klinec will surely give you value for your money. They actually have a lot of services to offer aside from their His & Her mani-pedi. They also offer Nail Art, Hand and Foot spa, Waxing, Body Scrub, Body Massage, and Facial all at very affordable prices. They also have Little Star! - a mini-mani or a mini-pedi for the little ones so mommies and daddies can let them join the fun. 

Klinec Nail And Body Spa is also the best place to celebrate a perfect occasion with an affordable booking amount, you can have Klinec nail and body spa closed and exclusively for you! Just contact their manager so you can customize your party.  Great for bridal showers, birthday parties, and even parties for your little girls.


To be honest, Klinec's Nail and Body Spa is by far the BEST I've tried. With them, you definitely are getting more than what you paid for. For a very affordable price you get a complimentary drink, free WIFI access (In this insta-everyhting generation, we all love free WIFI, right?), complimentary arm and leg massage, and great service. I got all that for Php 240.00 - Php 190.00 for the mani-pedi plus Php 50.00 for the imported polish. I am definitely impressed and going back to try their body massage next time. 


Klinec Nail and Body Spa is located at 

24 - D KAMUNING ROAD NEAR TOMAS MORATO AVE. (ACROSS DR. DELGADO HOSPITAL AND BESIDE METROBANK KAMUNING BRANCH)

For reservations and inquiries contact

412-81-01
09213806977 or 09052908565

You may also find them on

instagram: @iloveklinec


KEEP CALM & ALWAYS GET YOUR NAILS DONE by KLINEC!

Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Parang ang relaxing naman dyan. :) Bet na bet ko seats nila!

    XO, Mish @ http://www.mishrendon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naku super relaxing talaga. Hahaha! Oo winner nga yung seats nila. Try to visit them pag nasa Timog area ka lang :)

    ReplyDelete