Friday, July 19, 2013

How Do They Do It?

Oh, Hello there!


How are you today? I hope you're all fabulous and great!


source: babble.com
My husband and I were having a conversation one night. Our topic was about mommies and wives, and the things we do. I told him that being a housewife is still very tiring even if we are at home most of the time. He then jokingly said "Oh, you're not a housewife. You're a stay-at-home-mom."  He meant to imply that a housewife is someone who does all the house chores and take care of the kids. While I, a S-A-H-M, just take care of our daughter and none of the household chores. Now, That may not be politically correct but it was just a joke.

I think he was somewhat correct about me. I feel more like a yaya than a housewife. Lol! Just kidding. All I do is take care of my little miss and do a few chores here and there. Thanks to our household help, I do not need to do majority of the work. But even if that's all I do, I still feel exhausted at the end of the day. I now have this new-found respect and admiration for all the mothers who take care of their children and still have enough energy to do the household chores, and not just the housewives but the working moms as well. Balancing work, household chores, and the kids is a talent I don't think I have. I take care of my baby and play with her and already I feel like a disheveled mess. It really makes me wonder, "how do they do it?".

Just rambling right here. hehehe! Thanks for dropping by! I love the chit chat! :)



You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! Cheers to all moms! Special mention to the Working Single Moms! :)

      Delete
  2. I don't have kids yet, i work at home and we have manang version 2012. I sometimes help with chores yet at the end of the day i also feel tired. Hats off to the super mommies out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nakakapagod din talaga kaya nga I am really proud of those mommies who work and still manage to maintain a household.

      Delete
  3. Hi Nikka! I can feel for you. N's so kulit since she started walking. Now, she's taking on my patience a lot. I still believe in a mom' "bottomless strength." I think that's how we can do it because we are fueled by the love our families give us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grabe! Si Yomi din ang kulit na. Pero tama ka I think it all boils down to love. Love we have and the love we receive. Cheers to your "bottomless strength" mommy Glaiza! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Feliza, eto na nga! Naglilitawan na ang ebidensya ng pagkakakain ko. Lagi ata ako may time sa pagkain! hahaha!

      Delete
  5. Here I am hagardo versoza lagi especially with two toddlers and the endless mundane chores. Ang itsura ko? Pagoda tragedy na lang lagi. Sana maghimala lang ang langit sa stay out na helper. Yun lang ang pakiusap ko kay Papa Jess. Hugs to the housemoms ay SAHMs pala. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Naku two toddlers? Di ko maimagine kung gaano ka kapagoda cold wave lotion! Ako nga isa pa lang hagardo na. Dalawa pa kaya samahan mo pa house chores? Naku, it's all worth it naman for sure. Hugs to you Mommy!

      Delete
  6. Hello mommy Monika! I work at night at takes care of my daughter during day time. I feel like nagsusuicide na ako sa ginagawa ko. I don't know how I do it. And honestly sometimes I just go with my mom motions without really finding joy in it. Pero nangingibabaw pa din ang desire ko to help my husband bring food to our table and isang smile lang ni baby ok na rin naman ako. :) Go lang ng go :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naku I salute you Mommy CJ! I am sure lahat ng pagod ay worth it naman for you family. Tama ka! Go lang ng go! :)

      Delete