Tuesday, June 18, 2013

On Mommy's Vanity: Essence Lip Liner in 11 In The Nude

This is another very disappointing product from Essence. 


I bought this together with the Eyebrow Designer which is also a big FAIL! 

I wasted Php 79.00 on this. I wanted a nude lip liner so I got this one but it did nothing but disappoint me. 


This is SUPER soft, more like a lipstick that a lip liner/pencil. I cannot line my lips with this. Sharpening is also a PAIN! It cannot hold its shape. I don't know why their pencils are like this. Is it because of the heat? I also tried to freeze this but it just melted/softened right back. Anyway, I didn't use this anymore even as a lipstick. Oh, This does not have a scent in case you want to know. 

 I love the color but sadly, I am NOT going to repurchase this.



Does anyone have a solution for this? Please help me out! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment