Friday, June 7, 2013

New FS Luscious Lipstick in Creamy Caramel

Here's one of the new FS Luscious Lipstick Collection!



OVERVIEW

I first saw this in one of Rattus Choki's ( www.ladyrattus.blogspot.com ) post and I have been on the look out ever since. I am very fond of beauty counters in department stores because I know I'll always find affordable yet great make up. I love affordable and local cosmetics. That's why in one of my trips I checked to see if this collection is already available. Luckily, It already was. 

This new collection has 9 creamy  and 9 matte lipsticks. You can check out Rattus' blog for the swatches. :) Anyway, these retail for Php 299.00. I got one of the creamy lipsticks in the shade Caramel because at that time nothing from the matte line caught my fancy. 



PACKAGING


The case is a lightweight black and gold plastic which despite the cheap material looks very elegant. I don't get the feeling that it's going to break easily inside my make up pouch. I have to say Kudos  to FS for stepping up a little with their packaging. It actually kind of reminds me of the Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks. Oh and can I just mention the very classy embossed FS logo on the bullet.  It's very pretty. I think this  is a first for local lipsticks. It is also a plus that the manufacturing date is written on the bottom of the tube together with the shade name. 


SCENT

This does not have a scent so those who are very sensitive with scents might find this a plus.

PIGMENT


I picked up Caramel from the creamy line. It's a warm peach with a hint of brown that actually appears a little, more like, orange on my lips. It is a neutral every day shade that gives your face an instant glow -perfect for morenas. I love this shade because it livens up my complexion. I don't look dead or sick when I'm wearing it. One swipe will give you a beautiful color. It can be sheered out or built up for opacity. 


CONSISTENCY & LONGEVITY


This is very creamy indeed. I experienced no tugging, whatsoever. It's a breeze to apply and will not leave your lips dry or chapped. Also, It did not emphasize lines on my lips. Since this is a creamy lipstick, I don't expect it to last forever on my lips. It stayed on for 2-3 hours and then it faded evenly. I needed to reapply after a few hours which I don't mind. I love putting on lipsticks so having to reapply once in a while is not a problem for me.


FS is already known for great quality yet affordable make up that's why I wasn't surprised that I liked this lipstick. I am definitely going to check out the other shades and maybe the matte lipsticks next time. 

Have you seen these lipsticks already? If you haven't, go ahead and check them out!

I hope this was helpful! :) Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment