Friday, June 14, 2013

Creamy Tuna Spaghetti Recipe

Hello! Hello!

One of my favorite dishes to cook is pasta. I grew up a spaghetti-loving home where spaghetti is cooked almost as often as Adobo is. I am confident enough to say that my cooking skills have improved since I became a stay-at-home mommy - or at least that's what my husband thinks. My husband is a great cook and I learned most of the things I know from him.

So I'd like to share with you this very easy recipe.

ignore the piece of broccoli I used as garnish
 
 You'll need:

1 Kilo     Spaghetti or pasta of your choice
2 cans    Canned Tuna
1 can      Cream of Asparagus or Mushroom
2 cups    All-purpose Cream
1/2 cup  Evaporated or Fresh Milk
2 tbsp    Butter
cheese
salt and pepper to taste

 Procedure

1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente or desired firmness. Drain and toss in oil to keep noodles from sticking to one another.

2. Melt butter in a pan, add onions and cook until onions are soft. Stir in the canned tuna flakes, do not include the water or oil from the can. Cook for 2-3 minutes.

3. Pour in the cream of asparagus/mushroom, all-purpose cream and stir gently. Add milk to thin the sauce out. Stir constantly.

4. Add cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Stirring constantly, cook for 3-5 minutes.

5. Pour over pasta and top with cheese (optional).

6. Enjoy! (best shared with loved ones)

Hope you like this recipe! Remember, the best tasting dishes are always the ones cooked with love. 

Thanks for dropping by! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks delish Monika! It was nice meeting you yesterday! Blog hop if you have time: moomymusings.com :) -Glaiza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glaiza! It was really nice meeting you too! And hopefully that's not the last time! heheheh! Hope to see you again next time! :) I love your blog btw. Sobrang nainspire ako magblog lalo! :)

    ReplyDelete