Monday, May 6, 2013

On Mommy's Vanity: Kryolan Lipstick

note: these pictures are from MY old blog hence the watermark thekikaymommy.blogspot.com
The Claim

Lipstick Fashion

Lipstick for professional beauty applications. The creamy consistency of Lipstick Fashion feels soft and velvety on the lips and leaves a pleasant-to-wear sensation. Acetylized Vitamin E and Avocado Oil provide for moisture regulation of the lips. Lip Rouge Fashion is available in an attractive range of more than 30 shades.

Lipstick Classic

Lipstick with a long-proven formulation, including Vitamin E to stimulate the skin’s repair mechanism. Lipstick Classic produces a matt impression and is known for its good durability.


OVERVIEW

For those of you who are not familiar with this brand, Kryolan Professional Make-up is from Germany and it supplies make-up in the film, theater, and television industries for over 66 years. They sell professional make-up to artists and customers in over 80 countries. Kryolan stores in the Philippines can be found in SM North The Block, SM MOA, and Il Terrazzo on Tomas Morato Ave., Q.C. 

I personally think that their products are on the pricier side but they're worth it. I am very impressed with their lipsticks in particular. They have a WIDE array of lipstick shades to choose from. The lipsticks are priced at Php 600.00 a piece. I know a little pricey but still cheaper than MAC. You can check them out here: www.kryolan.com 


CONSISTENCY & LONGEVITY

The quality of these lipsticks really surprised me. They glide on smoothly on the lips and feels soft and velvety. They stay for 4 to 5 hours without heavy eating. I think they are very comparable to MAC lipsticks in terms of how they feel on the lips. Oh, and they do not dry out my lips.

PACKAGING

The lipstick tube is a little bit of a let-down. It is made of lightweight plastic that makes it look  cheap considering its price. It is not flimsy though, so I think that makes up for it.

PIGMENT


I am in love with the pigmentation of these lipsticks! They're creamy and opaque. When I have them on  I feel like they hug my lips rather than just sitting on top. Amazing color pay-off.

SCENT

The scent is not appealing to me. It smells like old lipstick kinda waxy. Luckily, it's not overwhelming and it fades over time.



(one swipe in natural light) LC197 and LF 305

(one swipe with flash) LC197 and LF 305



Overall, I am in love and happy with these lipsticks. They are all what I want in a lipstick, well, except for the scent. I don't mind the price because it's still affordable. Php 600.00  for a great product? I think that's a steal. This is definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment