Monday, May 6, 2013

HAUL : Essence Cosmetics

I've only seen Essence Cosmetics in instagram before that's why I was excited when I heard that Essence is already available in the Philippines.

Essence Cosmetics is said to be Europe's favorite make up brand. It offers affordable yet quality beauty products. This brand keeps up with the latest trend and gives it customers quality yet budget-friendly products. It was first launched in Germany in February 2002.

Essence offers a variety of beauty products like eye shadows,  mascaras, gel eyeliners, foundations, and bronzers. They also offer a wide array of nail polishes and they also have make up brushes. They always come up with new collections every now and then. There's always something to watch out for.The best part of it all is that the products are not tested on animals.

Essence cosmetics might actually be intended for the teenage demographic hence the cute packaging  but those young-at-heart can also use their products. If you're a mom on a tight budget, you might want to try these. Their products range from Php 100 to Php 300. Very Affordable!

And so I asked my sister to go with me to SM Megamall to check it out. And so here's what we got:


I have not tested these products yet but I am very excited to. Will write a detailed review as soon as I  test them out. I am very excited to try the 16 hr Stay All Day foundation and the Gel Eyeliner. 

2 comments: