Friday, April 19, 2013

Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream VS Monea Curl Defining Milk Hair Lotion


I recently had my hair permed just because I got tired of having long straight hair. I thought having curly locks would make it easier and faster to get ready whenever I'll go out of the house but NO. My hair became frizzy and out of control. I was clearly using the wrong product for my hair. So...I went ahead to the nearest mall and bought two hair products to try out. 





Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection
Defining Cream

  • Lovely packaging 
  • Smells nice 
  • Contained in a squeezable bottle 
  • non-greasy 
  • easy to apply

  • EXPENSIVE! Php 449.75 for 177ml at Landmark 
  • sticky on the hands after applying
  • makes hair dry looking and crunchy
  • heavy on the hair
  • does not hold the curl very well ( I didn't 
  • have the chance to take a picture of my "walis" hair because I really didn't like it)

       

I am definitely NOT going to repurchase this product.

  Monea Curl Defining Milk Hair Lotion


  • Amazingly AFFORDABLE AT Php 99.75 for 200ml at any SM/ Watsons or Landmark
  • Smells nice                                                                                                                                           
  • non-greasy (if you use the right amount) 
  • makes hair soft, VERY manageable,and it look healthy 
  • easy to apply 
  • holds the curl nicely                                                          
  • sticky on the hands after applying 
  • the packaging makes it difficult to pour out the product. ( I had to buy a bottle with a pump)
My hair after it dried with the Monea Curl Defining Milk
A closer look 
        
     
I will definitely buy another bottle of the Monea Curl Defining Milk :)


Contributor:




            

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kikay Mommy,thanks for joining my site. Nice Curls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yellow Bells! Thanks but that's actually my sister's curls. She actually wrote the review. She's the kikay tita :)

      Delete
  2. I love using Monea before, but I stopped using it after I purchased around 6 bottles. The manufacturer changed the scent. I was preggy pa naman noon. Suka galore! But if i'll get a perm again, i'll probably buy this pa rin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my traditional cold permed hair in a regular salon for a year now and yes my hair started to loose. I didn't use any cream or lotion to maintain my locks other than tying it a bun. And then I discover the Morrocan Curling perfection in Female Network site and decided to give it a try. I've visited 2 branches of Watson's Store and didn't find any until a Sales Lady suggests that they have this Monea Curl Defining Milk as their best seller for maintaining curls. It's cheap and so I purchased a bottle. It is may day 2 using Monea and my curls looks a lil bit better than I had for the past months. Now I try to read some reviews about it and I found yours. Thank you for making a comparison between my first choice Moroccan over Monea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my traditional cold permed hair in a regular salon for a year now and yes my hair started to loose. I didn't use any cream or lotion to maintain my locks other than tying it a bun. And then I discover the Morrocan Curling perfection in Female Network site and decided to give it a try. I've visited 2 branches of Watson's Store and didn't find any until a Sales Lady suggests that they have this Monea Curl Defining Milk as their best seller for maintaining curls. It's cheap and so I purchased a bottle. It is may day 2 using Monea and my curls looks a lil bit better than I had for the past months. Now I try to read some reviews about it and I found yours. Thank you for making a comparison between my first choice Moroccan over Monea. :) Mhenggay 18

    ReplyDelete